Hook’s Jalapeño Lime Ranch Dipping Sauce/Dressing - #EasyRecipe
You: Yo, I need a dip to go with these amazing appetizers I made for my game watching party.
Also You: What am I ever gonna do? Regular ranch dressing dip is so played out and I can never get queso right! My friends are gonna think I’m a loser! I need something easy!
Me: Say no more fam…
Hook’s Jalapeño Ranch Dipping Sauce/Dressing
- Hook’s H-Town AP Rub, Mad Cow or Cajun Red
- 1x Large Jalapeños
- 2 Cups of your favorite Ranch Dressing
- 2x TBS Sour Cream
- 1TBS Lime Juice
- 2 TBS Cilantro Leaves
- Sharp Pairing Knife
- Cutting Board
- Large Spoon
- Wash jalapeños then chop and discard off the stem.
- In a blender, combine Ranch, jalapeños, lime juice, cilantro and sour cream. Season mixture with your favorite Hook’s Rub seasoning.
- Blend 30 seconds or to desired consistency.
- Remove to a bowl for a dip with Texas Twinkies and Stuffed Chicken Wings, or pour over salad as a dressing. You can also save it in a glass canning jar while refrigerated for up to 14 days.