Razz-Basil Whiskey Smash for Hook’s Rub Thirsty Thursday ft. Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Whiskey
For Hook’s Rub Thirsty Thursday we drop this Razz-Basil Whiskey Smash ft. our Award-Winning Midnight Rub
& @UncleNearest 1856 Premium Whiskey
This week pay homage to the innovator Nearest Green who taught Jack
Daniels himself how to make whiskey. The Uncle Nearest distillery
was started by the great great granddaughter of Mr. Green,
Fawn Weaver, and has a black female master distiller
Victoria Eady Butler!
Sit back and enjoy this beautiful cocktail that’s sure to give a little "healing" to this hot summer!
-2 oz Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Whiskey
-2 oz San Pellegrino Lemon Mineral Water
-2 oz Lemon Juice
-6x Basil Leaves
1. Rim your glass with Hook's Midnight Rub
2. Drop in 5 raspberries and 5 basil leaves
3. Pour in Uncle Nearest Whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup.
4. Muddle until well incorporated.
5. Add Ice
6. Top with mineral water
7. Garnish with remaining raspberries and basil leaf
8. Enjoy responsibly (only for anyone 21+ years old)
Have you made this cocktail? If so, please let us know how it turned out for you and send us more suggestions below this post!