Purple Mule Cocktail/Mocktail for #HooksRubThirstyThirsday
You ever seen a purple mule? No? Well you have now! We made this simple and delicious purple-toned variation on the popular Moscow Mule with Empress Gin, Fever Tree ginger beer, smokey demerara simple syrup, lime juice & fresh-from-the-garden sweet mint leaves. This can be made as a mocktail as well by omitting the gin. Check out the recipe below and let us know what you think about the Purple Mule Cocktail!
Is food flavor more your thing? You can order or reorder any of our rubs here!
Purple Mule Cocktail/Mocktail Recipe:
- 2 oz Empress Gin
- 2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 oz Demerara Sugar Simple Syrup
- 4 oz Fever Tree Premium Ginger Beer
- 5x Mint Leaves + Mint Leaf Sprig for Garnish
- Crushed Ice
- 1x Copper Moscow Mule Cup
- Muddler & Bar Spoon
- Glass to muddle & mix ingredients
- Jigger Measuring Cup or Shot Glass
1. Pluck 5 mint leaves and place in glass or bar shaker tin.
2. Pour in 2 oz each of the Gin, Lemon Juice & Simple Syrup using the jigger or shot glass (full to rim).
3. Use the muddler to smash the mint and combine the ingredients. You can also use the bar spoon to mix this ingredient combo.
4. Fill the copper cup with crushed ice, then pour in the mint, syrup, gin and juice mixture.
5. Top with ginger beer and garnish with the mint sprig.
6. Enjoy both versions, but for the alcohol version, please drink responsibly & it’s for anyone ages 21+.