Hatch Chile Aioli ft. Mad Cow
We don't make it unless it's legit! We created this Hatch Chile Aioli with our Mad Cow rub as the star. The first dab of spice that hits your tongue is immediately followed by a hint of sweetness. This sauce is amazing on tacos, burgers, nachos. fries, burritos, vegetables and much more. It's simple to make and hard to keep stocked in your fridge as the family and friends will want to use it on everything!
4x TBS Hook’s Rub MAD COW
6x Dried Hatch Chile Peppers
2x Cups Mayo
1 TBS Honey
1 TBS Minced Garlic
1/4 Cup Onion
3 TBS Water
1. Rehydrate the dried Hatch Chiles by slitting them near the stem, placing them in a bowl and covering them with boiling hot water. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 20 minutes.
2. While the chiles soak, roughly chop the onion.
3. In a blender, add Mad Cow Rub, chiles, removing the stems, mayo, honey, garlic, onion and 3 TBS of the chile soaking water.
4. Blend on high, stopping to scrap sides with spatula, until desired consistency.
5. Store in a squeeze bottle in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.