Dark & Stormy CocktailThis Hook’s Rub Thirsty Thursday we wanted to get into the early spring season! For those rainy days of Spring, the Dark and Stormy cocktail is what you need! In this easy drink, we mix lime juice and ginger beer then topping it off with an Appleton Estate dark rum floater!
- 2 oz Appleton Estate Dark Rum
- 4 oz Ginger Beer
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Lime wheel or wedge for garnish
- Rocks glass
- Cocktail Jigger
- Sharp Knife & cutting board
1. Fill your rocks glass with ice.
2. Pour in 1/2 oz of lime juice and about 4 oz of ginger beer, leaving enough room for the rum floater on top.
3. Pour 2 oz of rum on top of the ginger beer.
4. Garnish the drink with a lime wheel.
5. Enjoy responsibly for those 21 years old or older.
Note: You can also create this drink by combining the ingredients and ice in a cocktail shaker, shaking the contents and pouring over ice in a rocks or highball glass. Garnish with the same ingredients.
Can’t wait to have another #HooksRubThirstyThirsday