Tex-Mex Pasta Salad
- Hook's Rub Tacos Everyday
- 1/2 Cup Hook’s Jalapeño Ranch Dipping Sauce/Dressing
- 2 TBS Vinaigrette Dressing or 1 TBS Olive Oil & 1 TBS Vinegar
- 3 Cups Cooked Rotini Pasta (can use Penne or Farfalle "bowtie" pasta as a substitute)
- 1x 15 oz can Black Beans (strained and rinsed)
- 1x 15 oz can Pinto Beans (strained and rinsed)
- 1x Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1x Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1x Yellow Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1x Cucumber (diced)
- 2 ears Grilled Corn or 1x 15 oz can of Corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1x Cucumber (chopped)
- 10 oz container of Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1x Avocado (diced)
- 1/2 Red Onion (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Cotija Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 4x TBS lime juice or juice of 2 fresh limes
- (Optional) Chopped Candied Bacon, Chopped Smoked Brisket, Pulled Pork, Chopped Grilled Chicken
1. Prepare the pasta according to package instructions.
2. Grill the corn over a charcoal grill or skillet fry corn in butter until desired char is achieved.
3. While the pasta cooks, make the Jalapeno Ranch dressing.
5. Drain the cooked pasta while running under cold water to halt the cooking process then immediately pour well-drained pasta into the large serving bowl
6. Add in all chopped veggies, tomatoes, cheeses and cilantro.
9. Finish with another sprinkling of Tacos Everyday and serve.
10. Enjoy with your favorite cool beverage.
Leave a comment